- All models ’93,’94,’95 BMW 318 supported
- Optimized the Timing and Fuel tables for maximum performance and fuel economy
- Can be custom-tuned for Turbo or Supercharged applications
- Choose between the following options
- Unichip Version Q (Ideal for regular add-ons such as intake, headers, and exhaust)
- Unichip Version Q+ (Typically used on turbo or supercharged vehicles (which need more outputs)
- Unichip Version Q4 (Best option to do future upgrades modifications such as road speed and throttle controllers etc)
- DiY (Do It Yourself) Hardwired/Solder in kit
- Comes with all hardware
- Instruction included
- Engine Code M42
- ECU Connector (1x3b – 88pin ECU)
1993 BMW 318 M42
- The DiY kit comes pre-mapped to optimize your bolt-on accessories
- Easy installation, comes with instructions
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 in|
Stock, All Cat/B, All Drop In Filters, All Drop In Filters, All Cat/B, All Drop In Filters, All Headers, All Cat/B, All Headers, All Cat/B, TRD CAI, TRD CAI, All Cat/B, TRD CAI, All Headers, All Cat/B
- Adds up to 14hp & 12.2ft-lb (with bolt-on’s).
- DiY Solder in kit, comes with instructions.
- Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on’s like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems, as each kit comes pre-mapped
- No end-user tuning necessary, just wire the kit into the car & you’re ready to go.
- Easily upgradeable for future add-on’s.
- Each kit comes with two maps: a low octane performance map & a high octane performance map, switchable from within the vehicle.
- Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on’s . This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world , without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.
- If the Unichip is removed from the vehicle it will return back to stock and wount leave a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).
See The Difference
” I ordered a Unichip Plug ‘n Play kit for my Toyota . When I opened the box I was shocked ! I expected a micro chip , what I got was a fully functional engine management computer , together with a top quality wiring harness to connect it to my vehicle . I called the guys at Unichip & they explained the whole system to me . The Unichip comes pre-mapped to optimize my Cold Air Intake , Headers & Catback exhaust . Two maps ensure optimal timing settings with standard & premium octane fuels , as well as the best possible mixture settings. I switch between maps via a special switch . On top of all of this I can have the system re-programmed for different bolt-on configurations . I can even have the system custom-tuned ! Installation was a breeze! Now that I have the Unichip system & I understand how it works I realize that all the other so-called tuning products advertised on the internet for Toyota’s are all just gimmicks ! They’re either small resistors which connect to the MAF sensor (with no power gain) or shady “ECU reprograms” which void your ECU warranty & provide no gains whatsoever . I recommend the Unichip to anyone who prefers quality parts on their Toyota & if you don’t believe me , do your homework & compare the Unichip to anything else out there , it beats anything hands down!” Jose F , Florida .