- All models ’02,’03,’04,’05,’06, ’07, and ’08 Mini Cooper supported
- Fits R50 and R52 Models
- Maps available for all bolt-on’s, Custome maps available
- Two kits to choose from:
- StE (Straight to ECU) Plug ‘n Play kit (Best option for pedal booster applications)
- DiY (Do it Yourself) Solder in kit
- All hardware included
- All kits come preprogrammed with 2 maps
- User programmable with 5 maps, requires USB to Unichip download cable ($45)
- FREE access to Unichip Map Database
- FREE access to Unichip Programmer Software
- Custom Tunable
- The Unichip is transferable to your next vehicle.
- Engine Code W10
- ECU Connector ( 2x4d)
2002 Mini Cooper Base 1.6L (W10 Engine)
- The Unichip kit comes pre-mapped to optimize your bolt-on accessories
- StE (Straight to ECU) Plug ‘n Play kit Installs in minutes, ready to roll!
- DiY (Hardwired/Solder-in kit) now also available
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 in|
Stock, All Cat/B, K&N 57i CAI, K&N 57i CAI, All Cat/B
- Adds up to 7hp & 8ft-lb with aftermarket bolt-on parts
- Easily plugs into the stock ECU & ECU harness in minutes, no programming necessary.
- Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on’s like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems, as each kit comes pre-mapped for the exact set-up of each car or truck.
- No end-user tuning necessary, just plug the kit into the car & you’re ready to go.
- Easily upgradeable for future add-ons.
- Each kit comes with two maps: a low octane performance map & a high octane performance map, switchable from within the vehicle.
- Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on’s. This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world, without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar products.
- Plug ‘n Play harnesses are fully Flux capable – purchase Flux when you purchase the Plug ‘n Play kit or upgrade later – Flux simply plugs into the Unichip Plug ‘n Play harness.
- Plug ‘n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes, returning the vehicle to stock tuning, without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).