- All models ‘o3,’04,’05,’06,’07,’08,’09,’10,’11,’12,’13,’14,’15,’16,’17,’18 and ’19 4Runner Supported
- Normally aspirated as well as TRD Supercharged models supported
- ROAD SPEED-LIMIT Removal now available on-demand , see FEATURES tab for details.
- Normally aspirated as well as TRD and Magnuson Supercharged models are supported
- Two kits to choose from:
- StE (Straight to ECU) Plug ‘n Play kit (Best option for road speed and Unichip pedal booster applications)
- DiY (Do it Yourself) Solder in kit
- All hardware included
- All kits come preprogrammed with 2 maps
- User programmable with 5 maps, requires USB to Unichip download cable ($45)
- FREE access to Unichip Map Database
- FREE access to Unichip Programmer Software
- Custom Tunable
- The Unichip is transferable to your next vehicle.
- Engine Code 1GR-FE
- ECU Connector ( 6x4a)
2003 Toyota 4Runner 4.0L, 1GR-FE
- The Unichip kit comes pre-mapped to optimize your bolt-on accessories
- Two options to choose from:
- StE (Straight to ECU) Plug ‘n Play kit Installs in minutes, ready to roll!
- DiY (Hardwired/Solder-in kit) Budget-friendly kit now also available.
- The Unichip is transferable to your next vehicle
- THE ONLY NO FOOTPRINT KIT
- Additional information
- Dyno Sheets
- See The Difference
- Reviews (0)
- Vehicle Fitment
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 in|
Stock, AFE CAI, AFE CAI, All Cat/B, AFE CAI, Headers, All Cat/B, AirRaid CAI, AirRaid CAI, All Cat/B, AirRaid CAI, Headers, All Cat/B, All Cat/B, All Drop In Filters, All Drop In Filters, All Cat/B, All Drop In Filters, Headers, All Cat/B, Headers, All Cat/B, K&N FIPK, K&N FIPK, All Cat/B, K&N FIPK, Headers, All Cat/B, TRD CAI, TRD CAI, All Cat/B, TRD CAI, Headers, All Cat/B, True Flow CAI, All Cat/B, True Flow CAI, Headers, All Cat/B, Volant CAI, Volant CAI, All Cat/B, Volant CAI, Headers, All Cat/B, Volant CAI, Volant Ram Air System, Volant CAI, Volant Ram Air System, All Cat/B
- Add’s up to 27hp & 26ft-lb .
- Easily plugs into the stock ECU & ECU harness in minutes , no programming necessary .
- Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on’s like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems , as each kit comes pre-mapped for the exact set-up of each car or truck.
- No end-user tuning necessary , just plug the kit into the car & you’re ready to go.
- Easily upgradeable for future add-on’s.
- Each kit comes with two maps : a low octane performance map & a high octane performance map, switchable from within the vehicle.
- Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on’s . This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world , without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.
- Plug ‘n Play harnesses are fully Flux capable – purchase Flux when you purchase the Plug ‘n Play kit or upgrade later – Flux simply plugs into the Unichip Plug ‘n Play harness.
- Plug ‘n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes , returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).
- ROADSPEED-LIMIT Removal now available . Write : “Remove roadspeed limiter” in the comments section of the checkout . This feature is only available on this website.
Dyno Sheet for Toyota Tacoma 4.0L Models
Click on the DYNO SHEET for a larger view
See The Difference
” I ordered a Unichip Plug ‘n Play kit for my Toyota . When I opened the box I was shocked ! I expected a micro chip , what I got was a fully functional engine management computer , together with a top quality wiring harness to connect it to my vehicle . I called the guys at Unichip & they explained the whole system to me . The Unichip comes pre-mapped to optimize my Cold Air Intake , Headers & Catback exhaust . Two maps ensure optimal timing settings with standard & premium octane fuels , as well as the best possible mixture settings. I switch between maps via a special switch . On top of all of this I can have the system re-programmed for different bolt-on configurations . I can even have the system custom-tuned ! Installation was a breeze! Now that I have the Unichip system & I understand how it works I realize that all the other so-called tuning products advertised on the internet for Toyota’s are all just gimmicks ! They’re either small resistors which connect to the MAF sensor (with no power gain) or shady “ECU reprograms” which void your ECU warranty & provide no gains whatsoever . I recommend the Unichip to anyone who prefers quality parts on their Toyota & if you don’t believe me , do your homework & compare the Unichip to anything else out there , it beats anything hands down!” Jose F, Florida .