- All ’01, ’02 ’03,’04,’05,’06,’07,’08,’09 Prado 1KZ-TE – diesel turbo with or without an intercooler
- All hardware included
- Easy to follow instructions
- All kits come preprogrammed with 2 maps or upgrade to 5 maps
- User programmable with 5 maps, requires USB to Unichip download cable ($45)
- FREE access to Unichip Map Database
- FREE access to Unichip Programmer Software
- Custom Tunable
- The Unichip is transferable to your next vehicle.
- Engine Code 1KZ-TE
- ECU Connector (5x3e)
2005 Toyota Prado 3.0L – 1KZ-TE, Diesel Turbo, D-4D
- The Plug ‘n Play kit that comes pre-mapped to optimize your bolt-on accessories
- Choose between StE Plug ‘n Play or DiY Hardwire kit.
- StE (Straight to ECU) Plug ‘n Play kit Installs in minutes, ready to roll!
- DiY (Hardwired/Solder-in kit) now also available.
- The Unichip is transferable to your next vehicle
The only “No-Footprint” kit for worry-free fun!
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 in|
- Add’s up to 30hp & 35ft-lb to the flywheel.
- Easily plugs into the stock ECU & ECU harness in minutes , no programming necessary .
- No end-user tuning necessary , just plug the kit into the car & you’re ready to go.
- Easily upgradeable for future add-on’s.
- Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on’s . This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world , without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.
- Plug ‘n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes , returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).
See The Difference
” I ordered a Unichip Plug ‘n Play kit for my Toyota . When I opened the box I was shocked ! I expected a micro chip , what I got was a fully functional engine management computer , together with a top quality wiring harness to connect it to my vehicle . I called the guys at Unichip & they explained the whole system to me . The Unichip comes pre-mapped to optimize my Cold Air Intake , Headers & Catback exhaust . Two maps ensure optimal timing settings with standard & premium octane fuels , as well as the best possible mixture settings. I switch between maps via a special switch . On top of all of this I can have the system re-programmed for different bolt-on configurations . I can even have the system custom-tuned ! Installation was a breeze! Now that I have the Unichip system & I understand how it works I realize that all the other so-called tuning products advertised on the internet for Toyota’s are all just gimmicks ! They’re either small resistors which connect to the MAF sensor (with no power gain) or shady “ECU reprograms” which void your ECU warranty & provide no gains whatsoever . I recommend the Unichip to anyone who prefers quality parts on their Toyota & if you don’t believe me , do your homework & compare the Unichip to anything else out there , it beats anything hands down!” Jose F , Florida .