- The Plug ‘n Play kit that comes pre-mapped to optimize your bolt-on accessories
- Installs in minutes , ready to roll!
2010 Toyota Prado D4D Diesel turbo
- All new Plug ‘n Play for the 2010 D4D Prado
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 in|
|Vehicle Modifications|| |
- Add’s up to 30hp & 35ft-lb to the flywheel.
- Easily plugs into the stock ECU & ECU harness in minutes , no programming necessary .
- No end-user tuning necessary , just plug the kit into the car & you’re ready to go.
- Easily upgradeable for future add-on’s.
- Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on’s . This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world , without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.
- Plug ‘n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes , returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).
See The Difference
” I ordered a Unichip Plug ‘n Play kit for my Toyota . When I opened the box I was shocked ! I expected a micro chip , what I got was a fully functional engine management computer , together with a top quality wiring harness to connect it to my vehicle . I called the guys at Unichip & they explained the whole system to me . The Unichip comes pre-mapped to optimize my Cold Air Intake , Headers & Catback exhaust . Two maps ensure optimal timing settings with standard & premium octane fuels , as well as the best possible mixture settings. I switch between maps via a special switch . On top of all of this I can have the system re-programmed for different bolt-on configurations . I can even have the system custom-tuned ! Installation was a breeze! Now that I have the Unichip system & I understand how it works I realize that all the other so-called tuning products advertised on the internet for Toyota’s are all just gimmicks ! They’re either small resistors which connect to the MAF sensor (with no power gain) or shady “ECU reprograms” which void your ECU warranty & provide no gains whatsoever . I recommend the Unichip to anyone who prefers quality parts on their Toyota & if you don’t believe me , do your homework & compare the Unichip to anything else out there , it beats anything hands down!” Jose F , Florida .