- All models ’08 , ’09, ’10, ’11, ’12, ’13, ’14, ’15, ’16, ’17, 18′ and 19′ Sequoia 5.7 V8
- Standard fuel or Flex fuel trucks
- Normally aspirated as well as TRD Supercharged models supported
- Choose between the following available kits:
- DiY (Do It Yourself) Hardwired or Soldered it kit
- StS (Straight to Sensor) Pug and Play Kit
- StE (Straight to ECU) Plug and Play Kit
2018 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 3UR_FE
- The Plug ‘n Play kit that comes pre-mapped to optimize your bolt-on accessories
- Installs in minutes, ready to roll!
The only “No-Footprint” kit for worry free fun!
Flux and tell us about your Vehicle
Tell us which bolt-on’s you currently have on your ride. If your bolt on combination doesn’t appear in the drop-down box, select “stock”, then mention what you have in the comments box during final checkout.
Stock = The vehicle has no aftermarket engine modifications
CAI = Cold Air Intake
Cat/B = Cat back Exhaust System
Headers = Exhaust Header Pipes
- Additional information
- Dyno Sheets
- See The Difference
- Reviews (0)
- Vehicle Fitment
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 2 in|
Stock, AFE CAI, AFE CAI, All Cat/B, AFE CAI, Headers, All Cat/B, AirRaid CAI, AirRaid CAI, All Cat/B, AirRaid CAI, Headers, All Cat/B, All Cat/B, All Drop In Filters, All Drop In Filters, All Cat/B, All Drop In Filters, Headers, All Cat/B, Headers, All Cat/B, K&N FIPK, K&N FIPK, All Cat/B, K&N FIPK, Headers, All Cat/B, TRD CAI, TRD CAI, All Cat/B, TRD CAI, Headers, All Cat/B, True Flow CAI, True Flow CAI, All Cat/B, Volant CAI, Volant CAI, All Cat/B, Volant CAI, Headers, All Cat/B
- Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on’s like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems , as each kit comes pre-mapped for the exact set-up of each car or truck.
- No end-user tuning necessary , just plug the kit into the car & you’re ready to go.
- Easily upgradeable for future add-on’s.
- Each kit comes with two maps : a low octane performance map & a high octane performance map, switchable from within the vehicle.
- Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on’s . This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world , without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.
- Plug ‘n Play harnesses are fully Flux capable – purchase Flux when you purchase the Plug ‘n Play kit or upgrade later – Flux simply plugs into the Unichip Plug ‘n Play harness.
- Plug ‘n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes , returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).
See The Difference