- All ’08 , ’09, ’10, ’11, 12, ’13, ’14, ’15, ’16, ’17, ’18, ’19 and 20′ models Supported. Lexus LX570, 5.7L
- Standard fuel or Flex fuel Vehicles
- Supercharged Flex Fuel applications must run gasoline using this kit
- Normally aspirated as well as TRD/Magnuson Supercharged models supported
2015 Lexus 5.7L TRD/Mangnuson Supercharger 3UR-FE
- The Plug ‘n Play kit that comes pre-mapped to optimize your bolt-on accessories
- Installs in minutes , ready to roll!
The only “No-Footprint” kit for worry-free fun!
- Additional information
- Dyno Sheets
- Flux Information
- See The Difference
- Reviews (0)
- Vehicle Fitment
|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 3 in|
- Add’s up to 30hp & 25ft-lb .
- Easily plugs into the stock ECU & ECU harness in minutes , no programming necessary .
- Realizes the full potential of Aftermarket add-on’s like Cold-Air-Intakes & exhaust systems , as each kit comes pre-mapped for the exact set-up of each car or truck.
- No end-user tuning necessary , just plug the kit into the car & you’re ready to go.
- Easily upgradeable for future add-on’s.
- Each kit comes with two maps : a low octane performance map & a high octane performance map, switchable from within the vehicle.
- Fully tuneable by a Unichip Custom Tuner for customized add-on’s . This basically means that the Engine Management System in your ride is now as tuner friendly as the most advanced Standalone systems in the world , without sacrificing any of the factory features. This feature is unmatched by any reflash-tuning or other similar product.
- Plug ‘n Play harnesses are fully Flux capable – purchase Flux when you purchase the Plug ‘n Play kit or upgrade later – Flux simply plugs into the Unichip Plug ‘n Play harness.
- Plug ‘n Play kits are removed from the vehicle in minutes , returning the vehicle to stock tuning , without leaving a footprint of ever having been modified (a feature which reflash-tuning cannot match).
Dyno Results 2007-2019 models
Notes: (1) Since full throttle SC pulls are risky without modified engine management, this dyno chart’s “before” curves are for a stock 5.7L Lexus/Tundra while the “after” curves include both the Magnuson / TRD SC and the Unichip with stock OE ECU programming
(2) Flex Fuel vehicles require different Unichip mapping than Standard Fuel vehicles and UNA offers applications for each; however, we recommend premium octane Standard Fuel for high-performance driving. Please select your application appropriately
Click on the dyno sheet for a larger view or to print.
Here’s a slick Flux2 install in the storage compartment between the seats on a customer’s truck… nice!
See The Difference